Experienced Massachusetts Mediator Helps You Find Solutions to Your Problems
Finding alternative resolutions to your complex legal problems
Many people just assume that the legal issues have to involve acrimony and ill-feelings, but there is always another way. Melinda Milberg, based in in Natick, Massachusetts, has focused her practice on mediation and arbitration services in the areas of divorce, estates and probate, family law, and employment law for more than 35 years. Mediation and arbitration allow an impartial third party to come in and help you find an objective solution that can save you money and heartache.
A skilled mediator and arbitrator who understands your case
Attorney Milberg seeks meaningful resolutions to your legal problems, providing you with:
- Acclaimed legal service – Based on her decades of service to clients in the Boston and Natick, Massachusetts area, Attorney Milberg has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for her professionalism and ethics.
- Compassion – As a mediator, Attorney Milberg concentrates on understanding what her clients are going through on a personal level. This allows her to give better service that benefits both parties and leaves everyone satisfied.
- Years of experience – Attorney Milberg has been helping people through mediation and arbitration for more than 35 years. Her extensive knowledge of the process and the experience she has gained in countless previous cases help her find potential solutions that attorneys with less experience can’t see.
Areas of practice
Attorney Milberg provides a wide variety of legal services, including:
- Mediation & arbitration – Take a look at what the mediation and arbitration process means and how it can help out your case.
- Divorce mediation – Divorce cases don’t have to result in massive costs and bitterness. Attorney Milberg’s divorce mediation services allow for open communication and positive resolutions to the proceedings, saving both parties time and money.
- Estate planning & probate – Attorney Milberg can draft wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents to carry out your wishes and provide clarity for your children and beneficiaries. If you want to settle an estate planning and probate discrepancy without a lengthy court process, Attorney Milberg can mediate your case to a resolution that allows for progress and harmony between the opposing parties.
- Family Law
Contact Attorney Milberg today
If you are seeking an alternative resolution to your legal problems, call Attorney Milberg today at 508-655-6800 or contact Melinda Milberg online to schedule an appointment in her Natick, Massachusetts office.